Package 1: Natural best in Bhitarkanika
Bhitarkanika, a not so famous mangrove forest, is a pure bliss. Nature is at its best. Sight of large salt water crocodiles, kingfisher birds of as many as eight varieties along with several other wetland birds, spotted deer, wild boars and huge monitor lizards are enough to make your tryst with nature a memorable one. Add to this a tour in and along the numerous villages situated in the periphery of Bhitarkanika National Park, a Ramsar site.
Itinerary: – Bhitarkanika (2 nights)
No. of nights – 2
Price Per Person* (on twin sharing basis only) – Ours is a complete customized package. We customize all tours according to your choice of destination and budget also.
Price – Rs5,500 onwards*
(This price is based on usage of basic but comfortable jungle resort)
*Depends on the number of persons, date of travel and the kind of hotel/resort you choose.
- Accommodation on twin sharing in a basic jungle resort
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- One Sightseeing by boat in the National Park
- Airfare/Train fare
- Mineral water
- Guide Fee, Forest entrance fee, camera fee
- Anything not included here.
Package 2: Gorgeous Habalikuti with Bhitarkanika and Puri
Bhitarkanika is home to three sanctuaries – Bhitarkanika wildlife sanctuary, Bagagahan bird sanctuary and Gahirmatha Marine Sanctuary. This tour will take you to all three places. Gahrimatha is a very long stretch of sea where Olive turtles come to lay their eggs. A large part of this beach stretch is out of bounds for tourists but they are allowed on Habalikuti Island, located on one end of Gahirmatha. The mere beauty of beach will bowl you over.
Itinerary – Bhubaneswar (1 night) – Bhitarkanika (3 nights) – Puri (2 nights)
No. of nights – 6
Price Per Person (on twin sharing basis only) – Ours is a complete customized package. We customize all tours according to your choice of destination and budget also.
Minimum price – Rs12,750 onwards* (cost per person will decrease relatively with more number of persons)
(This price is based on usage of basic jungle resort and good 2 star hotels. We also have 3 star/4star/5 star resorts/hotels in Puri and Bhubaneswar)
*Depends on the number of persons, date of travel and the kind of hotel you choose.
- Accommodation on twin sharing in a basic jungle resort in Bhitarkanika and a Standard room in 2 star hotels in Puri and Bhubaneswar
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner in Bhitarkanika
- Sightseeing of Bhitarkanika National Park by boat
- Visit to Habalikuti by boat
- All hotel luxury taxes
- Local sightseeing
- Transportation of any kind other than mentioned in inclusion
- Entry ticket if any, Guide fee or camera fees
- Anything not mentioned here.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The documents must be carried during the tour, Original: Passport , Voter ID ,Driving License ,Other Photo ID card of each passenger is a Must (any documents having Photo, Name and the address will be accepted). Photocopy: 2 copies of ID card (above mentioned) of each passenger (Must) Failing to carry above documents may debar you from entering forest.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Excursion2India (Apass India Leisure Solutions Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ask for the tour price prevailing that time, giving details about the number of persons by sending an e-mail on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org