You are planning a tour but are not sure where to go. It is quite possible you are sure about a certain type of tour you want; for instance, beaches or hills or forest; but uncertain about specific places you want to visit. We understand the confusion, and dilemma among various choices. This happens quite often with people visiting places they have never visited before. We want you to have the best of experiences you are hoping for. But this requires right places and right itinerary.
We have given some suggested itineraries for each category of tours we are offering. You can surely choose one of these for your vacation. But please do not find yourself bound by these alone. Feel free to plan and make your own itinerary. In doing so, you can rely on the information about various places provided by us on our website, or you can also do your own research. But make sure not to get too much swayed by other itineraries displayed on several travel websites. Listen only to your heart and make your own itinerary.
We want to lend a helping hand in planning your own tour. We have devised a questionnaire (mentioned below) for those who are undecided on places to visit. Send us answers to the following questions point by point. This will help us understand you as a tourist and know your preferences. Based on your responses we will suggest you one or more itineraries with likely costs. With your feedback and discussions on those and our knowledge we can help you plan an an itinerary you would want and enjoy.
- Which are the places (cities/towns) do you want to visit on your tour?
- How do you like traveling?
1) Solo 2) Twosome 3) In a group of 3-6 persons 4) In a group of 6 persons or more
- With whom do you love traveling?
1) As couple 2) Family 3) With friends 4) With likeminded people, may be hitherto unknown
- How would love to spend your free time?
1) Just relaxing in the resort or hotel 2) Trying to explore the place by walking down the streets 3) In shopping malls 4) Trying out local cuisine
- What is your interest area?
1) Beaches 2) Hills 3) Beaches & Hills 4) Islands 5) Wildlife 6) Culture – temples, churches, mosques, music, dance, lifestyle, films, languages, religion etc 7) Architectural Monuments – Forts and Palaces, Religious Architecture, Caves 8) Deserts 9) Shopping 10) Tribal Areas 11) Culinary tours 12) A combination of these 13) Others
- If you have to choose only one among the following which one would you prefer?
1) Beaches and Islands 2) Forests and Wildlife 3) Hills and Mountains 4) Rural Landscape
- What attracts you the most?
1) Discover a new city 2) Spend time in a naturally breathtaking place 3) Adventure activities 4) Amusement – in the form of amusement parks, films, theaters, concerts, or pubs and discos
- What do you generally look for when in a city?
1) Historical /architecture 2) Shopping 3) Cuisine 4) Nightlife 5) Other amusements
- What is the duration of your tour you want to keep?
1) 3nights/4days 2)4nights/5days 3) 5nights/6days 4)6nights/7days 5)7nights/8days 6)8nights/9days 7)9nights/10days 8)10 nights/11 days 9)11nights/12 days 10)12nights/13days 11) 15nights or more
- Where would you love to stay in a new place?
1) Expensive Hotels 2) Medium Budget Hotels 3) Resorts 4) Guest Houses 5) Serviced Apartments 6) Homestays
- How would you like to generally spend your time in the room?
1) Watching Television 2) Working on Internet using Wi-Fi 3) Gossiping among yourselves 4) Reading Books 5) Just lazing around
- What kind of food you would look for while on a foreign tour?
1) Your own style food 2) Any local cuisine 3) Anything new 4) South Indian food 5) Punjabi style food 6) Anything will do
- If you have some extra time left during your tour program what kind of place would like to visit in that?
1) Some monuments or historical sites 2) Museums 3) Religious Places 4) Shopping Malls 5) Among the Nature
- What is the mode of transportation would you like to use in the visiting country for long distance journeys (more than 6 hours)?
1) Flights (if available) 2) Trains (if available) 3) Public bus or shared cab (if available) 4) Hired cabs
- Do you want to hire the services of a local guide or tour escort (who will be with you for entire tour?
1) Local guides everywhere 2) Local guides only at monuments 3) Tour Escort for the entire trip 4) No guides or tour escorts required at all
Please note: – At some monuments or wildlife sanctuaries local guides may be mandatory.
- What is the budget head do you want to categorize your tour program into?
1) Backpackers Budget 2) Flashpackers (Middle of the road) Budget 3) Premium Budget 4) Luxury Budget